CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fan Fiction: Angel, Chapters 11-15

I'm finally started to understand what is going on and I have weaved several things together, so this way I'm only questioning a few. The title has been represented, and I always think it's cool when that happens. Um, I couldn't stop reading. I love books that do that. I also love books and stories that make me predict and make me wonder at the same time. I love what going on here, and I know how I would end the story. Yet, I am anxious to here how she ends the story. The author is suprising me, and herself it seems like. The Cullen's family bond is admirable. Different from Stephenie Meyer's wording, but kept with a familiar quality. Edward's POV always fascinate and entertain me. But, Carlisle's and Alice's were clearly needed for the development.




Rating: 9/10

Read Angel here.



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment