CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Host Becoming A Movie

Stephenie Meyer shared with us, via her website, that she'll be working with some people to make, 'The Host,' a movie. She asks for your opinion of the cast!

"I'm so excited to be working with Nick Weschler, and Steve and Paula Mae Schwartz to bring The Host to a visual format."


View it here.
Source: Danger Magnet

Peace Love Twilight
P.S. In case any of you are wondering, I still haven't been able to log into my gmail, and therefore will continue blogging from Mike's profile, which he kindly let me change the username of. Hopefully I'll get it back soon, otherwise the account will be terminated, and I will never again have control of the layout of my blog. :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment