CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Forks Police Officers: Crazy Twi-Fans

Okay, I can't make any promises I would do this, or any that I wouldn't, so... But I can promise: IF THIS EVER WERE TO HAPPEN I'D POST THE PICK OF ME AND THE OFFICER.

One officer even says, "It's strange, but I do have people wanting to get speeding tickets from the Forks police department... Some have gone to even greater lengths for that small piece of paper: I've had people flash me to get an indecent exposure ticket."
Wow.

According to the field deputy at Fork's country sheriff's office, "The last 16 tickets I gave out were to Twilight fans. And they were actually loving the experience. Normally people are not happy about the experience. But some Twilight fans feel this is all part of the Twilight experience."



I'm guessing this police station isn't shutting down anytime soon...:-)

Source: RobstenLovers

[Pic Source]

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment