CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The New Moon Illustrated Movie Guide Sneaks

Okay, I already saw these pictures on E!News, and forgot to post them. Woopsies! I really want this book...wah :((. I wanna get to the New Moon Soundtrack already. Septemer 25th the New Moon Magazine comes out. I mean, okay, October 5th the New Moon Illustarted Movie Companion comes out. I'm SOO EXCITED! Anyway, check out these pics from the guide.


Okay, so, here's the explanation for the running through the woods in the gay looking outfits--no offense Robsten!: “In the film Stewart (in dream sequence with Robert Pattinson as Vampire Edward) has a ‘fairy-tale’ look to her” says the movie’s key hairstylist. After Edward leaves her “She goes through degrees of …. being unkempt.”

Source: Twilight Sisterhood
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment