CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 14, 2009

Danger Magnet Blogging Week #1

" Danger magnet, remember?"
-Bella Swan, New Moon

Okay, and before I get anywhere in this post I must say, because I'm sure all of you are just dieing to know: I prefer Blogger much over Wordpress. Maybe it's just because I haven't been able to figure it out, but this seems way to complicated.

And as for the quote, I was re-reading New Moon--which, by the way, I recommend you do--and I complelty forgot about this line and fell in love with it all over again. So, here's the deal ya'll, if I get at least five emails, with graphics using that phrase, I will "re-attempt" be 100 posts in a day. And, they all have to be in by September 24th. If I get five or more graphics with the line, "Danger magnet, remember?" I will attempt my 100 posts in a day the 26th. And this time it will be Kristen Stewart themed because it is Kristen Stewart Month. So what do you guys say, you up to give it a go?

If any of you who know how to operate WordPress and would like to give me a few tips, or would like to share your knowledge with me, please don't hesitate to email me.

Oh, and I think I will try to organize a contest where you can win a prize, because guess what we just did, dearest readers? We just broke through our ten-thousand viewer finish line! Is that exciting or what?

This blog is going to have a HUGE mind-blowing finale at the end of it's time. May 21, 2011 is supposedly when Breaking Dawn will be realesed on DVD, and that pretty much seals up the Twilight world--stamp and all. So where does that leave this blog? Well, let me put it to you this way, unless Stephenie Meyere wrote another Twilight book and/or that is becoming a movie, this blog will probably be put to an end. We could stalk the stars for the rest of there "immortal" lives, but that wouldn't be saying much about us. So, we'll be having a grand finale July 15th 2011 to end Twilighter's Blog. You'll get to see alot of things that introduce us, the authors, to our readers. See our journey about a blog. And you'll get to see our final opinions on Twilight. But thats YEARS away. Sorry to get you all excited. :D

Anyway, my posts and biographies should be up on Danger Magnet soon, and I hope you'll check them out. The original authors, and my other co-bloggers are wonderful people.

Peace Love Twilight

1 comment: