CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Nessie!

Not stereotype was intended!! [I felt I had to say that] Happy Birthday Nessie! This is one of my most looked foward to Twilight birthdays, because Nessie was one of my very first topics here at Twilighter's Blog. You know, those times where I was still trying to figure out what I'm doing with my blog. Debating on whether to be a Twilight news site, if to be a virtual journal, or if to be a random Twilight convo site...those were the days! :) But now, having the privelage to own a very popular blog, I am sticking to the Twilight News Blog forevermore. And I, Princess Twilight, want to wish Renesmee and Stephenie Meyer the happiest birthday!! :-D

Thanks, RobstenLovers!!

If the original photo is yours, and you would like credit, email me at shoemakers261@gmail.com

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment