CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 7, 2009

Kristen Stewart- Mature As Bella Swan


Kristen
Stewart left school aged 14 as she "couldn't relate" to those her own age.
The Twilight actress had already embarked on a fledgling movie career by the
time she was a teenager, and was relieved her parents allowed a switch to home
schooling after she started to get a hard time from other children.
"I was
glad to leave school. I couldn't relate to kids my own age. They are mean and
don't give you any chance'" says Stewart.
"When I was there, I was never the
type of girl to be walking around talking about acting, so I didn't get a whole
lot of hassle, until someone found out, until someone saw some old movie and
realised. I was trying to play it down.
"But I definitely got, 'Oh, she's
such a b***h.' They'd never spoken to me, but instantly they were, like, 'You
are so rude.' I am not rude."
The 19-year-old star - who plays the lead role
of Bella Swan, who falls in love with a vampire in Twilight - also said she has
always felt older in her mind that she has been physically.
She added "I
felt I should have been an adult at the age of five. And I thought I was an
adult when I was 12.
"I wasn't like a warrior, but I have never been that
kid who doesn't care a fig about anything. It's just the way I've been brought
up."
The revelation comes after Stewart revealed her fans are too scared to
speak to her because she is so "unapproachable".
The Twilight star claims
she is never bothered by paparazzi or admirers because she always wears black
and "looks angry".
The Twilight Saga: New Moon - the second film in the
series - also starring Robert Pattinson, will be released in November this
year.



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment