CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 7, 2009

Nikki Reed Is Team 'I-Can't-Make-My-Effing-Mind-Up'

Okay, sorry about the title, but in the beginning I wasn't a huge fan of Nikki Reed and that streak came back for a minute. And just so you know, now I am a huge fan and supporter of Nikki Reed...just saying. Anywho, she switched from her previous opinion stating, "I'm definetly Team Jacob Black."

“The appeal of Edward Cullen is that he’s so
complicated. That’s hard for a girl to resist. He’s mysterious and untouchable
in ‘New Moon’ again and leaves you wanting more.
“Then there is Jacob, who
meets Bella and has a playful relationship with her that feels a lot more normal
and relatable. Except that he’s a werewolf.”


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment