CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, July 11, 2009

400th Post: Awesome Fan Fics

Some totally awesome fanfics!!!

Here's a totally awesome fan fiction that is centered around Carlisle. Esme doesn't exist, so this makes it work.
Medical Miracle
By: Hazl
FanFiction.net

I am completly in love with Nessie and Jacob, and even though it doesn't necessairly go along with The Twilight Saga, I love it!
The Darkest Night
By: VampGurl82
FanFiction.net

Once again, I am in love with Nessie, and Jasper, too, is one of my favorite characters. I think it's great to here about the Cullens' past too. I'm reading this already.
It's My Life
By: familyguyfreak101
FanFiction.net




Hope you enjoy, I did!
Taking a break, blog later!
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment