CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cool Songs

I donno, I had to post something, so here are my t0p 25 songs staring at 25 working down to number 1. I also highlighted the ones that would be good in New Moon.

25. Here Without You- 3 Doors Down
24. The Climb-Miley Cyrus
23. My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
22. Shattered (Turn The Car Around)- O.A.R.
21. Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3
20. Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson
19. Simple Song- Miley Cyrus
18. Decode- Paramore
17. Not Meant To Be- Theory Of A Deadman
16. Gotta Be Somebody- Nickelback
15. You Found Me- Kelly Clarkson
14. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
13. Rockstar- Nickelback
12. Wake Up America- Miley Cyrus
11. Whatever It Takes- Lifehouse
10. Waiting On The World To Change- John Mayer
9. What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts
8. River Flows In You- Yiruma
7. 1, 2, 3, 4- Plain White T's
6. If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickelback
5. I Don't Want To Be- Gavin DeGraw
4. I Dare You To Move- Switchfoot
3. Collide- Howie Day
2. Uncommon- Greg Long and Kristy Starling
1. Second Chance- Shinedown


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment