CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, July 11, 2009

SICK

That, I am: sick. My upper neck is hurting, I'm hot on my head, but I'm shvering everywhere else. And when I shiver my heda gets dizzy. And no Edward did not just bite me in the head. There is not venom in my system, I'm just sick. GO FREAKING FIGURE ON THE DAY WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BLOG ALL DAY!
And no offense to my friends and co-authors, who have been great to me and the blog ever since they encountered both, but it would have been nice for some f*in' help!
"S.H.I.T. Heads." (Those who saw Accepted will understand)
I love you guys, but f-ied f-ied f!

Once again, I love you all!
(I have no f*in idea how many posts I've blogged, and I'm not gonna lift my lazy azz fingers over there to check...so screw it.)
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment