CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kelly Clarkson's NM Song

Okay, a long time ago rumor that was so far confirmed to be true, Kelly Clarkson to be on the New Moon Album. At first we thought it was going to be her song, 'Did You,' but then found out in an interview that--because of how big of Twi-fan she is--she wrote a song specifically for New Moon the book, and was invited to have it on the album. Her and her band were just then recording it.
So, is it possible that her new single, 'Already Gone,' could be the song we've been waiting for?
Maybe.

Peace Love Twilight

Sorry I couldn't post the song of YouTube, I only have so much battery left on my laptop. I'll post it later after I find my charger! -PT

No comments:

Post a Comment