CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Did The Movie Affect Your Vision Of The Twi-Characters

What do you think? When you re-read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, do you see Robert Pattinson's face as Edward? Do you hear Kristen Stewart's voice as Bella? Is Taylor Lautner how you see Jacob Black? If so, why do you think that is?

Yes, yes, and yes. I try to remember how I saw them before the film, and all I can remember is how I saw Edward--go figure. Freakishly golden eyes, perfect face, amazing features, a crooked smile and ocassionly the breath taking laugh, and freaking big biceps. I couldn't really imagine Jacob or Bella the same anymore.

Source: Examiner
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment