CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Moon Trailer @ Band Slam + New Moon Movie Guide

Like I said before, I am very willing to go see any movie to see the Twilight New Moon trailer, and I think I also had specifically mentioned, 'Band Slam.' August 14th, I will be there, at that film, just to see THE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER of The Twilight Saga: New Moon. However, the trailer will only be showing the opening weekend, so be sure to get there.

BTW, The Twilight Saga: New Moon Complete Illustrated Movie Guide, will be released October 6th, 2009.


Sources: TwiCrack and ROBsessed
Peace Love Twilight

1 comment:

  1. Can;t wait for New Moon,it will be as great as Twilight was,I am still in love with twilight,hope this movie will hit me big time :)
    watch movies

    ReplyDelete