CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Tale Of An Obsessed Fan

I'll post more later, but I've got stuff to do now.
You know, as if I already wasn’t watching the New Moon Trailer obsessively, and as if I wasn’t already browsing the net three hours a day, but now TwiCrack dealers are giving me even more? I think I might die. Here are some movie stills/pics for New Moon.
(Source)

Oh, and also, while checking out the New Moon site, I have realized many things.
1) The movie is most definetly going to better than the book
2) I will probably like New Moon more than Twilight
3) I’m in love with a 16-year-old (shame)
4) That I obsessively click on things that make my favorite fictional characters speak
5) I am very pleased with selection of Chris Weitz (and I haven’t even seen the movie yet)
6) That New Moon might help redeem Melissa Rosenberg after her terrible mix-up-mess-up in Twilight
7) Anything new, that I haven’t seen, Twilight related, makes my eyes glow up like a kid’s on Christmas Day
8) I am so obsessed I’ve already replaced my wallpaper and my IM icon
9) TwiCrack is the strongest and most addictive drug on this planet
And in discovering the official twilight merchandise store on Amazon, I have blown my money. Well, at least the money I was going to use for grocery shopping. Looks like the hubby and I will be skipping dinners this week! I blew $200 dollars at the Twilight Merchandise Shop, for things that I believe I needed for my Twilight Shrine. Yes, I am calling it a shrine sense it has gotten bigger than it’s original one shelf. (Now it’s taking up two walls, three shelves, and it’s working its way to my desk!)
Also, notice, on the New Moon site, they have a place for media. A section for trailers, and sections coming soon including: FILM CLIPS and TV SPOTS. Eeep!
Over obsess at the New Moon main site, here.
Over obsess at the New Moon MySpace page, here.
Over obsess at the New Moon Facebook page, here.
Over obsess at the New Moon YouTube channel, here.
Is it possible that that cute little information on the back of DVDs, could be this for New Moon?:
In THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly, she finds herself drawn into the world of werewolves, who are ancestral enemies of vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.

“Every second I’m with you, is about restraint. And you’re too fragile.” -Edward
“Have you ever had a secret…you couldn’t tell anyone?” -Jacob
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment