CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, July 12, 2009

42 Posts On All-Day Blogging

Yeah, my goal was thirty posts on my non-stop blogging day which was yesterday. I did forty-two. I think. I only counted once and I hope I didn't miscount. Anyhow, I was over what I wanted to be blogged. I think that if I could get 42 posts in by blogging all day, I think that by August 10th, by the time I will try to get 100 posts in, I will be able to do it. Hopefully I'll have some help from some fellow authors. There wasn't alot of news yesterday and there's not a lot of news today. I'm still sick and my neck hurts. So sorry guys, I mean I probably feel worse about not blogging everything than you do about now reading anything. Okay, well, before I start kussing you out again, I'm going to end this post.
(42/30 posts)

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment