CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, July 10, 2009

Twilight Sisterhood FanFic: WHAT WAS LEFT OUT IN BREAKING DAWN

I personally haven't read this one, but it's on my to-do list to do so. It personally caught my attention, because man did I lope around for a while when I saw what was left out in Breaking Dawn. I mean, come on, you can't tell me that you weren't if not heaps and heaps of, then at least a little disappointed when you saw Stephenie Meyer didn't describe what happened after that cheesy line on Isle Esme, "Don't be nervous, we belong together."
How could you not be waiting for the description, or at least simple flashback...but we were expecting something that never came.
To check out the fan fiction that feels in the blanks, look at the review of Twilight Sisterhood here.


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment