CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, July 10, 2009

All Day Blogging

And so the all day blogging begins. I have got to turn in and get some sleep, soon, so this is my first blog to kick it off. I will TRY--key word, try--to get a post or two in in the morning, but I won't be available to post from 9:30-12:15 a.m. At around 12:15 I'll get a few posts in, and then I'll probably be back around 1:00-1:30 p.m. to do my non-stop blogging for a while. From then to about 4 I'll probably be blogging like crazy. I'll slow down, but will continue blogging, from 4:00-6:30 p.m. (about). I will take a break and then will probably start blogging again around 9:30 and will be on and off until 12:00 midnight. I hope you enjoy my all day blogging, and I plan to get at least 30 posts in.
I'll try to write and article on the downs of Twilight somewhere in there and I will get the fan fiction in...maybe in several posts.
You probably won't be hearing much from me on my other blogs because, well, because I'll be blogging so much on this one.

PLEASE BE HERE LATER FOR MY ALL-DAY BLOGGING!
(4/30 posts done)
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment