CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, July 13, 2009

OMFG! (Def.-Oh My Freaking Gosh)

Okay, not like I could ever stop being obsessed with Twilight, but I am kind of sick with the meanigless posts. I mean: Robert Pattinson 53rd Streaming Video In New York. No wonder he's sick of us [well, you]. I mean me freaking goodness, so what he's in a tux, so what he was smiling, so what more crazy girls tried to mob him, so what papz were asking him way to share way too personaly things involving his life. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALOUD TO HAVE THEIR OWN FREAKING LIFE! Back off just a little bit! I know Twilight is obsessive and hard to leave for even a minute, but my god, if your brain tells you, "maybe I shouldn't share this," then don't! My goodness.
People, can't you tell that's wrong?
If you can't even admit that you're a little disappointed, there aren't even words to describe you. I'm sorry it's true.

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment