CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Movie Review: Panic Room



Okay, for Kristen Stewart Month I decided to review her movies. Or at least as many as I could. Right now I'm posting the ones I have already seen, and this month I will try to fill in the gaps. So, starting at the oldest I have seen: her second film, Panic Room. She was the main star, and acting along Jodie Foster in this film.
In Panic Room, Kristen Stewart plays the character of Sarah Altman. This movie was released in 2002, and won the ASCAP award for Top Box Office films.

Review: A woman in her 30's and her teenager daughter move into a New York mansion, after her divorce. Her tom-boyish daughter is very empathetic towards the whole thing, while Meg struggles to move from the past. But when three burglars break into their house in search of money, Meg and her diabetic daughter are forced into a 'panic room' for hours on end. The criminals know that they're in their, and are determined and dead-set to get what they want...and it's in that room.

I give this movie an 8/10.

Source: IMBD.com
Peace love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment