CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Movie Review: Speak

This moving was very emotional and touching to me. Also very inspiring. I fell in love with the film, and Kristen Stewart's preformance was absolutly brilliant. It is a screen adaptation on the book written by Laurie Halse Anderson. It was on this set that Kristen Stewart first met Michael Aranago. Speak was a small movie on television, and I'll be honest I avoiding reading the book first. However, the movie was very inspiring and life-lesson filled. I cried, I laughed, I awed, and I cried some more. To imagine, to put myself in that position, gets me even more involved in another cause. Was released in 2004.

Review:

After a blurred trauma over the summer, Melinda enters
high school a selective mute. Struggling with school, friends, and family, she
tells the dark tale of her experiences, and why she has chosen not to
speak

9/10 rating

Source: IMDB.com

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment