CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ashley Greene On Beauty and Make-Up

Ashley was interviewed on this subject with the NY Beauty Secrets Examiner. Here is an excerpt:
Q. In your opinion, what makes someone beautiful?
A.
I think a lot of what makes someone beautiful is how a person presents themselves. I was talking to someone the other day about how I find French woman so beautiful... it's something they possess inherently. I feel like when someone has a zest for life they come off vibrant and beautiful.
Q. What are your favorite beauty products?
A. BORBA (all of which I mentioned) and Dermalogica. I love Matrix sleek products for my hair - they work very well for me. Rose bud lip gloss is the best. YSL has a great illuminating concealer. Shiseido you can't go wrong with either... their tinted moisturizer is great. I also just found this amazing line in Europe called "Becca;" their stuff is amazing... I have to stock up when I go back because it isn't sold in the US!
Q. Who is your beauty icon?
Audrey Hepburn is classically beautiful
.

You can read the rest here.
Source: TwiCrack


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment