CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebration

OMG, June, AKA Twilighter's Blog Month is officially over! And what a long month it was. 150+ posts, top 250 on top twilight sites (or whatevs), 2 guest blogging appearances, other contributers to the blog, 950 pages views, 100 visits in one day.
And it was also Robert Pattinson Month.
I hope so news will slow, but we'll also get more news. Maybe big news in small incraments, that would be nice. (But the at the rate that Mike Welch is going we'll know all about the film before it's November)
Now we are celebrating Taylor Lautner Month and Twilighter's Rush Month. You have until July 3rd at noon--Ohio time--to pledge. The first pledges are July 6th and July 8th. Others things we have coming this month are non-stop blogging for a day and a blog make-over. I hope you stck with me for what is going to be yet another crazy month. I will try to do the MM pics, I will continue bios and audio books as well. It looks like August is when things are going to slow down again (because we don't have another rush month until January).

Um, about 140 days left until New Moon is in theaters and about 360 days until Eclipse is. We're also still waiting for a confirmed date of shooting for Breaking Dawn.

I hope you all stick with me, and um, enjoy your time.

Oh, and also I've calculated how long it will take us together to finish the New Moon book: November 13. Yeah, a week before the movie. I thought that worked. Oh, and the pattern (if there even is one) is a little different now, to make the time work. The pattern by parts of audio books goes like this:
This week- 5 parts...
4, 3, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6.
Well, you'll be getting more New Moon.

Okay, before I fall dead asleep on my laptop I've got to get my back on matress. Blog more tomorrow or whatev.



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment