CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pledge!!

Okay, you're last day to pledge is today, you won't be able to pledge again until January. Some ask why I didn't go September, but honestly there's going to be too much going on (new moon filming, etc.). Then in November New Moon will be released for I can't do it then. And then it's December which is all holidays, so not too much blogging will be going.

Oh, and another thing I'm going to do, I'm going to try and dare myself to read the other vampire books.
Vampire Kisses Series
House Of Night Series
Blue Bloods Series
Vampire Academy Series
Vampire Diaries.
Accept, here's the catch, even though I dared myself, I didn't accept. I'm going to try to get contributers--Bella and Mandazz--to read them. If they both accept I'll split the series' in half. If only one accepted then, gosh I hope they don't go crazy. Oh, or I might ask my friend Gina from Sports 24/7 to read them.

Tomorrow don't miss my guest blog on TwiGossip and be here for New Moon audio book. I can't promise it'll be on right the 3 tick, but I'll do my best. :)



P.S. Not alot of news has been going around...since I refuse to blog about The Runaways of Remember Me.
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment