CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twilight The Video Game. I'm Buying.

Brandon Gardner was interviewed with the Twilight Examiner on, what do you say now, the Twilight Video Game. I personally am interested in buying and checking that out. Any-who, I was going through the daily Twilight news, and I found this blog on Twilight Moonlighter. It mentioned an interview she did on the Examiner with this guy who wanted to create a Twilight Video Game.
Q. Can you describe the game concept?
A. One extremely big feature that I'm going with is an open non-linear world revolved around Forks. I like the idea of letting plays explore around the world, and discover new amazing things that are not even covered in the book or the movie. One really extremely crucial feature in the game engine that was licensed for the game is unlimited world streaming, and this feature allows for the game to go in an open non-linear direction. The game will being closely based to both Twilight and Midnight Sun allowing the player to play, and experience the story from either Bella's or Edward's perspective. I'm highly thinking of including New Moon into the project as well. I really think it’s important to allow players to experience being human, vampire, or phasing into a werewolf.
Q. Which characters will be integrated into the game?
A. All the characters that are present in both the movie and books will be present in the game. It's important to maintain Stephenie's vision and creativity in the game, and I just don't think it would be right to remove any characters from the game.
Q. What systems are you designing it for- Xbox, Wii, both, or will it be more of a handheld game, ie. Nintendo DS?
A. I can't answer this question at this time. It really will be up to Summit Entertainment on which systems they would like the game developed for. Even though I am turning over the game free of charge to Summit I would be more than glad to work on ensuring that the game is released on different platforms, and utilizes the strengths of each particular platform.

I think this will be a must for my Twilight shelf!
Maybe, for the 1000th post I'll decide to give away the Twilight album, the Twilight book, and the Twilight video game. I don't know, it depends on how big the celebration is.
But, anyway, back to the point, I think that the video game will be awesomely awesome!

Sources: Twilight Moonlighter and Twilight Examiner



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment