CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, July 6, 2009

Twilighter's Blog Pledges Task #1

If you entered as a pledge in my Twilighter's Blog group you will know that the first task is to design a new web banner. I have one that I am 100% sure I am going to choose at this point, but if any of you have more ideas, I'm open until June 8th. You can always enter competitions as someone who has never pledged, but you can never win anything. So, I would consider pledging. You have two days.
After you finish the banner you can, email me the picture of the banner at shoemakers261@yahoo.com

(P.S. Five days away from our non-stop blogging and nine days away from Twilighter's Blog makeover--in which the new banner will be presented)


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment